Thursday, January 5, 2012

50 Cent thinking of suicide


50 Cent real name, Curtis James Jackson III, made fans and families worried when he expressed his despair and thinking about killing himself through his Twitter account on monday january 2. http://twitter.com/50cent

"I have lost all faith in the team I'm on. I have nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music."

"I'll be honest I don't think I'm gonna live much longer. That's why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other peoples lives."

"this morning I was look out the window. I saw a bird fly right on to ledge. It felt like he was looking right at me,"
"I hit the window he just looked at me like he new I couldn't do anything threw the glass. I was tripping he sat there a minute then flew off.
I'd like to a bird so I could fly and shit on the world. then you all could say 50 shit on me. That's luck right? Then don't wipe the shit off."


However, on tuesday 50 cent said in his twitter that he did not intend to kill himself and promised not to do something stupid.

"To be conscious that life is short is not suicidal. I'm good if I die tonight Iv taken care of the people who took care of me when I couldn't take care my self."

Prior to this, 50 Cent had problems with his management Interscope Records.

He was disappointed with his label Interscope Records that did not handle his new album as he is expected.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More