Thursday, January 5, 2012

Girl that cant get Fat

Lizzie with her parents and brother and sisters


Velasquez has a syndrome that prevents her from putting on weight. She eats high calorie food every 15-20 minutes to keep her energies level high.




Lizzie Velasquez must eat every 15 minutes to stay healthy. Miss Velasquez has a rare condition – there are only three known cases in the world – which prevents her from gaining weight even though she eats up to 60 small meals a day.
Despite consuming between 5,000 and 8,000 calories daily, the communications student, has never tipped over 4st 3lbs. “I weigh myself regularly and if I gain even one pound I get really excited,” said 5ft 2 ins Miss Velasquez, who wears size triple zero clothes. “I eat every 15-20 minutes to keep my energy levels up.”

“I eat small portions of crisps, sweets, chocolate, pizza, chicken, cake, doughnuts, ice cream, noodles and pop tarts all day long, so I get pretty upset when people accuse me of being anorexic,” she added.
She was born four weeks prematurely weighing just 2lb 10oz. Doctors found there was minimal amniotic fluid protecting her in the womb.

Source: telegraph.co.uk Click for full story

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More